HBT is one of Canada’s most experienced and progressive Group Benefits providers and has been designing and administering Benefits Plans, managing funds and developing unique disability management strategies and workforce health initiatives since 1979. A not-for-profit organization, we administer employee Benefits on behalf of more than 500 member organizations in acute health care, community care, community social services and other specialty healthcare sectors throughout British Columbia.
We offer competitive salaries in addition to an excellent Benefit package that includes:
- A comprehensive health care program including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Medical Service Plan Coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Benefits through the Municipal Pension Plan
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Worldwide Emergency Medical Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
We promote and support work/life balance, a healthy lifestyle, and career development.
The staff are friendly, professional and great team players making coming to work enjoyable. The management team encourages and supports individuals to develop and grow in their jobs. The atmosphere is semi-relaxed but professional and staff take pride in delivering a high level of customer service.”
The culture at HBT is very supportive. Everyone from front-line staff to senior management is approachable and open to sharing information, ideas and discussing challenges, and concerns.”